We were recently spoiled with 19 different pre-shipment samples of select varieties and processing methods from the popular Mierisch family farms in Nicaragua. We want to extend this unique tasting and buying opportunity to you.
Join us for a showcase cupping at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, March 16 in our new offices at 10000 W Marshall, Lenexa, KS 66215 inside PlexPod. (95th St. Exit off of I-435 is currently closed.)
Here’s what will be on the table:
- El Suspiro Bourbon Anaranjado – Washed
- La Escondida Laurina – Washed, Pulped Natural & Natural
- La Esconida Perla Negra
- La Delicias Bourbon – Pulped Natural
- Limoncillo Javanica – Washed & Natural
- Limoncillo Longberry – Pulped Natural
- Limoncillo Pacamara Peaberry – Washed
- Limoncillo Red Pacamara – Funky, Washed, Pulped Natural & Natural
- Monte Cristo Bourbon – Washed & Pulped Natural
- Mama Mina Red Catuai Microlot – Washed
- Milagros Red Catuai Microlot – Washed
- San Jose Red Catuai Microlot – Washed
This is a unique opportunity to cup a curated selection of high-quality coffees from Nicaragua. You will not want to miss this!
Please inform us of your interest in attending by writing firstname.lastname@example.org.